Information in English 2013
What is GameForLife?
GameForLife is an annual charity gaming convention in Salzburg/Austria. The money raised at this event is donated to local organisations and projects which support children and teenagers who are going through hard times (e.g. because of a serious disease).
Enthusiastic gamers aged 16 years and up can try out various board games, card games and role-playing games. In addition, we organize tournaments and a raffle.
The second GameForLife convention will take place in April 2013 in Europark Salzburg, one of the biggest shopping centers in Austria.
Information for Sponsors
What we are looking for
- Raffle and tournament prizes (i.e. games ;))
- Demo games for our game library
What we offer
- Placement of company logo with hyperlink on our website
- Placement of company logo on a big poster at the venue
- Textual entry of the company name on the donation check
- Regular information about the convention and its outcome
Extended package: includes basic package plus
- Placement of promotion material at the venue
- Display of posters and banners at the venue
- Placement of company logo on the donation check